Friday, December 6, 2013

A Pathological Liar...

I will have the most transparent administration.
I have Shovel ready jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that.
I will restore trust in Government.
No lobbying in my Administration.
No approbation bills with pork.
I was born in Hawaii, I am a Christian.
The cops acted stupidly.
I am not after your guns.
The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
It's not my red line it is the worlds red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected.
"We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
I will close Gitmo.
I will repeal the Patriot Act.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
You can keep your current healthcare plan
I Barrack Hussain Obama pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
I will not Sign the NDAA bill.
57 states
Your taxes will not go up unless you make more than 250K a year.
I will cut the deficit in half in 3 1/2 years or this will be a one term proposition.
The recession is over.
We will get to the bottom of this.


1 comment:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

And so many still believe this pathological liar.