Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Southern Wife... by Ray

Ray, someday I'll put this to music...




Hi sweetie; As I suspected. Down here we try not to piss our wives off TOO much as women in the south are mostly protestant, don't believe divorce is a sin, are armed, and will shoot your ass if you mess around with them too much. Add to that they believe that Jesus will forgive anything without doing penance and you can see how the ones who stay married (and alive) tend to be nice to our southern women. -- A long time ago when my Granny was alive(and about 70) one of the local prison rats stopped her at the forks of the road and told her "when you see me you better run you old bitch". She turned took out her S&W revolver, shoved it up his nose, grabbed his hair and dragged him out the window of his truck, frog marched him over to the ditch , picked up a tree branch and proceeded to beat the living shit out of him. After she had knocked him out (at the time I thought she had killed him) she turned to me and said "That 'ull learn him to respect his elders" and she walked off with her head high. My wife is not as hard as granny was, but its not something I want to test ether.------Ray

2 comments:

stevierayv said...

Sounds familiar I wonder why?

stevierayv said...

Damn I meant to put my mamaw was no one to be fooled with either:)