Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas in Copenhagen, From Wonderful Islamist... (graphic Photos)



Denmark: Muslims beat random couple with bottle and iron chains in the face (graphic photos)

   

More Christmas-terror. Nanna writes on her Facebook: “The blood is streaming from my mouth, the back of my head and the other wounds. My lip is split in two, all the way up to the nose. … I do not understand.. I am left with a lot of questions. Why? Why us? What is the meaning of this extreme violence? What is happening in the head of those immigrants, when they thrash a couple that is on their way home from Christmas Eve? I am filled with hate, frustration, and sadness. I do not want them in my neighbourhood, my city, or my country.”
The answer for Nanna’s questions is the same answer to why Muslims kill, maim, rape, and persecute non-Muslims everywhere in the word: the Quran orders Muslims to do it. Translated from EB:
“The couple from Vesterbro in Copenhagen was on their way home fromChristmas Eve.
The couple was walking along around Enghaveplads (Copenhagen area known for roaming packs of Muslims) when a young guy came cyclingHe was only 16-17 yearsbut seemed very confrontational.
What do you want? Do you have a problem, he asked us several times and got off his bikeNanna says to Ekstra Bladet.
At one point Mads asks the youth What - what do you want‘? and the teenager goes amok.
Nanna describes how the youth hits Mads in the head with a glass bottle.
Suddenly more youths come up from a basement. They are armed with ironchains, the kind that is uses for locking scooters and motorcyclesThey attackMadsHe defends himselfwhile punches and kicks rain down on himand soonhe fall to the ground.
- He shouted at me that I should run, but I was afraid that they would kill him. SoI intervened,’ says Nanna Woodsman.
She was knocked to the ground and had her face beaten with the iron chains.Thereafter, the youths ran away. 
Nanna was hit directly in the face with chains and among other things she has lost a tooth and got a split lip. 
Nanna describes the perpetrators as migrant youth.
Suspects:
A: Man, foreigner possible Somali background 16-17 years wearing blue hooded sweatshirt, dark clothes and white sneakers shoes.
B: Male maybe Somali 16-17 yearsbald wearing black winter jacket with whitehoodie, light jeans and dark shoes.
10news.dk/denmark/muslims...

No comments: